[gmx-users] methane in water

chris.neale at utoronto.ca chris.neale at utoronto.ca
Sun Jan 24 23:56:19 CET 2010

Dear Nisha:

I looked only at the rdf, and it seems entirely reasonable. 100 ns may
be a long simulation, but you only have 1 methane and that's what
leads to you having much less data than if you were for instance
looking at water-water rdfs.

If you want it to look smoother, then use larger histogram bins.

Chris.