[gmx-users] Extracting enthalpies during or after MD

lists at jsx.dk lists at jsx.dk
Fri Jun 4 02:34:19 CEST 2010

Hi Mark,

Thanks for the quick reply.

The thing with the energy groups makes sense now. But I have run into
another problem with the method...

The same atom cannot be in multiple energy groups during a simulation.

Let say that I want the interaction energy between water and lipid
head-group and also water and protein. Will I then have to do "mdrun
-rerun" to get all the energy group I want out of this?
And does mdrun -rerun work on a parallel cluster?

Best regards,
Jesper