[gmx-users] rdf problem

Dallas B. Warren Dallas.Warren at pharm.monash.edu.au
Thu Mar 11 02:22:27 CET 2010

If you have aggregation and a small box size, then the rdf will not be
able to asymptote to one.

Catch ya,

Dr. Dallas Warren
Drug Delivery, Disposition and Dynamics
Monash Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Monash University
381 Royal Parade, Parkville VIC 3010
dallas.warren at pharm.monash.edu.au
+61 3 9903 9167
When the only tool you own is a hammer, every problem begins to resemble
a nail.