[gmx-users] Constraint causing system to explode

chris.neale at utoronto.ca chris.neale at utoronto.ca
Thu May 27 19:22:42 CEST 2010

Dear Warren:

I don't have your answer, but I'll point out that when you ask: "Is it
possible that this is a problem that arises because of domain
decomposition over multiple nodes" that you are probably the person in
the best position to address this. 300ps should not take too long to
simulate so why not try it on a single node and also on multiple nodes
with mdrun -pd and report back?

Somebody may have your answer, but the system blowing up question is
so common that it is probably faster for you to rule out some things
first.

Chris.