[gmx-users] PR

Zhe Wu zephyrwuz at gmail.com
Mon Nov 22 05:17:18 CET 2010

Thank you for the discussion. I am basically having a similar problem:
position restraining (PR) 2 plates in NPT and the system blow up
(posted here: http://lists.gromacs.org/pipermail/gmx-users/2010-November/055975.html).
I will try to use smaller time step to see whether the situation
becomes better. A quick question, can we really do meaningful NPT
simulation with PR, in which the position need to be almost like
fixed? I know we cannot do freeze. PR supposed to be OK, right?

Thanks,
Zhe