[gmx-users] Coarse-grained force field

ksenia248 ksenia248 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 20 07:54:25 CEST 2011

Hello. I am trying to simulate the supramolecular organization of liquid
crystalline complex of lanthanide by coarse-grained molecular dynamics. But
I have some problems with force fields. I can not find coarse-grained force
field for lanthanide ion. Can I use atomistic force field oplsaa.ff for
lanthanide ion and Martinin force field for other groups of atoms together
in one simulation? Or may be you can recommend me some other coarse-grained
force fields? Thank you very much.