[gmx-users] Recommended parameters for NVE simulation of SPCE water

Michael Shirts michael.shirts at virginia.edu
Wed Aug 17 20:38:32 CEST 2011

Hmm.  Even now, I'm noticing problems with what I sent:

It should be;

> rcoulomb                    = 1.3.

For PME, rlist should equal rcoul.  PME-switch can improve energy
conservation, but the wrong PME-switch parameters can affect the
results too much.  PME w/o switch should be appropriate for most
'standard' usage.  In the next month or so (by 4.6 at least), the
manual will include some more guidance on accuracy in cutoffs.

Summarizing again: