[gmx-users] Re: change in secondary structure

bharat gupta bharat.85.monu at gmail.com
Wed Feb 2 14:24:09 CET 2011

Thanks for such a detailed reply to my queries .. But conducting a 50ns
simulation will take time ... so i want to conduct independent simulation
and for that I searched some threads but was not able to get the proper
description and method... if u can guide me through an appropriate link ..
it would be much more helpful ..

E-mail : monu46010 at yahoo.com