[gmx-users] Iusses while converting a POPE pdb with pdb2gmx and ff charmm27

Leonhard Henkes Kalavera at gmx.net
Wed Jun 29 20:10:04 CEST 2011

One of my issues is now solved.
As you guessed, the PBD was in an improper format.

After solving this small issues, I read about the need for an lipids.itp and pope.itp file. I found these tutorial (link below) for the itp file construction. Can I adept these steps for the construction of correct itp files for POPE lipids? In a last step , I would exchange all parameters with the right ones from a CHARMM FF.
Right now, I in fear of conduction terrible mistakes. Is there a much more common way to solve this task ?

Thanks for your kind help,
M.Kalavera

Tutorial:
http://www.bevanlab.biochem.vt.edu/Pages/Personal/justin/gmx-tutorials/membrane_protein/02_topology.html