[gmx-users] restoration of crashed simulation

Saba Ferdous saba.bsbi154 at iiu.edu.pk
Mon Nov 28 13:46:39 CET 2011

Dear Justin,

I have been simulation a protein complex on 10ns. about 4100,000/5000,000
of nsteps had been completed that my system got off due to electric
cut-off.
Now I want to resume this simulation. Is it possible to resume from the
step it got ceased.
Can you please tell me the proper command for the restoration?
 As this simulation was running since 6 days and I cant afford to restart
it from the beginning....:(

Kindly tell me the full command to get it start from where it was stopped.

Many thanks

Regards

--
Saba Ferdous