[gmx-users] order parameter

Poojari, Chetan c.poojari at fz-juelich.de
Fri Oct 7 16:29:20 CEST 2011

Hi,

I want to calculate order parameter for POPC lipid.

After reading the comments made by Justin and Chris about g_order, i would like to compare my results from both g_order and vmd tcl script which  will compute order parameters from real hydrogen atoms.

Below is the link I found for vmd tcl script for order parameter:

http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/vmd/mailing_list/vmd-l/att-12867/orderparam2.tcl

Please can I know if this is the rite script or is there any other vmd tcl script for calculating order parameter.

Kind Regards,
chetan.

Forschungszentrum Juelich GmbH
52425 Juelich
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Juelich
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: MinDirig Dr. Karl Eugen Huthmacher
Prof. Dr. Sebastian M. Schmidt