[gmx-users] Trajectory viewing by freeing a part

Ragothaman Yennamalli ragothaman at gmail.com
Wed Sep 7 19:52:52 CEST 2011

Hi,
While viewing a trajectory I am trying to see how a particular part or group
is behaving, while keeping the rest frozen (I dont want them to move). For
example, in a two domain protein keeping one domain frozen and seeing the
other domain movement or in a protein ligand complex keeing the protein
frozen and seeing the movement of the ligand. I tried -center in trjconv and
selected the group that I need to center. Any other suggestions?
Thanks and Regards,
Raghu