[gmx-users] Protonation state of the ionisable residues

James Starlight jmsstarlight at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 14:20:05 CET 2012

Thanks Justin.

Your aproach is very usefull indeed.

I've just one relative question about CAPPING of the termi in the case of
simulation of the membrane receptors. In that proteins both of N and C
termi are in the water polar layer. In the literature I've  found nothing
about capping of the termi as well as changing of protonated state of that
fragments. What advantages might have such capping of the termni of that
protein?

James