[gmx-users] problem in making a trajectory

francesca vitalini francesca.vitalini11 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 16 12:48:23 CEST 2012

Dear Gromacs Users,

While making a trajectory connecting different gro files I got the
following output which I don't understand.

Continue writing frames from
/home/cocktail2/vitalini/reverse_transformation_vacuum/300-166-160/300-166-160_annealing.gro
t=1 ps, frame=0
Last frame          0 time    0.000
WARNING: Frames around t=1.000000 ps have a different spacing than the rest,
might be a gap or overlap that couldn't be corrected automatically.
Reading frames from gro file 'Protein', 15230 atoms.
Reading frame       0 time    0.000
WARNING: Couldn't find a time in the frame.

Can anyone explain to me the implication of this warning message?

Thank you very much