[gmx-users] Charge delocalization fullerene

Tsjerk Wassenaar tsjerkw at gmail.com
Sun Mar 11 15:42:35 CET 2012

Your statement of regret contradicts with the consciousness behind your
action, which is actually underlined by that statement...

Besides, maybe noone knew a good answer to your question. Try to elaborate
on it and add what you could find yourself in the time since your previous
post.

Cheers,

Tsjerk

On Mar 11, 2012 3:34 PM, "R.Perez Garcia" <r.perez.garcia at student.rug.nl>