AW: [gmx-users] pressure_coupling

Florian Dommert dommert at icp.uni-stuttgart.de
Tue Nov 20 20:46:27 CET 2012

I once tried to use the same combination of T and P coupling and MD-vv for a
system, which could be simulated with PR at 1bar without problems. But I
also observed this large pressure. Somehow I have in mind, that there was
recently a thread about MTTK coupling on the list with the conclusion that
MTTK is so far not stable, but please check the archives to assure this.

/Flo