[gmx-users] Error with "grompp"

Elie M elie.moujaes at hotmail.co.uk
Thu Oct 4 16:12:25 CEST 2012

Hello everyone,
Justin, I have repeated the procedures without doing any changes and it does seem that you were right about the broken file. However now I get a different set of errors:
(1) ERROR 1 [file ffoplsaabon.itp, line 2692]:  Incorrect number of atomtypes for dihedral (4 instead of 2 or 4)

(2) ERROR 2 [file ffoplsaabon.itp, line 2694]:  Not enough parameters
and then a lot of errors of the type:

ERROR 3 [file S54.top, line 118]:  No default Bond types

ERROR 4 [file S54.top, line 120]:  No default Bond types

ERROR 5 [file S54.top, line 124]:  No default Bond types

ERROR 6 [file S54.top, line 127]:  No default Bond types.......
Maybe the main question is for the third error is how to define these bond types and angles?
Thank you.

Elie