[gmx-users] Re: genbox Not enough memory

Dr. Vitaly Chaban vvchaban at gmail.com
Thu Oct 11 09:40:09 CEST 2012

On Thu, Oct 11, 2012 at 12:19 AM, Juliette N. <joojoojooon at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I will try to compress before doing genbox. As for the number of atoms, as I
> said I dont intend to fill up the whole box with solvent.

If you do not fill the whole box, it would be probably essentially the
same as if you have no solvent at all.

If you initially compress your polymer in a vacuum, perhaps, you will
get better outcome with a smaller time-step and higher pressure.

Good luck!

Dr. Vitaly V. Chaban
MEMPHYS - Center for Biomembrane Physics
Department of Physics, Chemistry and Pharmacy
University of Southern Denmark
Campusvej 55, 5230 Odense M, Denmark

So I put around