[gmx-users] using martinize.py to martinize two chains complex

XAvier Periole x.periole at rug.nl
Thu Sep 6 00:52:23 CEST 2012

You may want to try the forum on rte cgmartini.nl for more ...

In short:

try "martinize.py -h" it should give you options to separate the chain
topologies. If it does not work that means your chains are not defined
as two in the input.

Their is not direct manner to CG a lipid file ... the topology is easy
to build though ... for the coordinate files you either start from an
already existing file or you go through the reverse transformation
tutorial. It is mainly used to get atomistic from CG but you can do
the inverse ... the steps are identical and most importantly you learn
how to build a topology with  a "mapping" section.

XAvier.