[gmx-users] Published articles which have used Gromcas for their work

Mohsen Ramezanpour ramezanpour.mohsen at gmail.com
Wed Sep 12 15:29:50 CEST 2012

Dear All

Actually I am very interested to know the list of works which have
used Gromacs for their work.

I searched in both google scholar and scopus, but the results are not the same!
of course I looked for all articles that have cited principal papers
in Gromacs  in:

http://www.gromacs.org/About_Gromacs/Citations

in the result of my search there are some articles which has not used
gromacs but because of some reasons it has cited Gromacs.

Please let me know how can I have a list of all publications by Gromacs.
Thanks in advance for your guidances

Best
Mohsen Ramezanpour