[gmx-users] Re: Derive the heme charge

Rui Zhang rzhan001 at fiu.edu
Sat Feb 2 15:30:30 CET 2013

Dear all,
Could anyone help me on my previous questions? Please reply me... (I know
it might be a hard question, and I did all the works by learning myself.)
I was very frustrated that the professor who works as the
co-author didn't use GROMACS (and GROMOS53a6 force field), but he concerned
about whether the heme charge is defensible before the manuscript can be
submitted. It takes me two years to write this manuscript. I was about to
graduate in this spring but have no paper published yet. I hope you can
give me some clue so that I can get the manuscript at least submitted.
Best Regards,
Rui

--
Florida International University