[gmx-users] Re: Simulation of 2D lattice model

James Starlight jmsstarlight at gmail.com
Wed Jan 2 13:15:13 CET 2013

Justin,

so why my simulation of the sp3 lattice have been crashed with the
links warnings ( which always tells about wrong geometry in topology)?

also I've tried to paraetrize completely planar (sp2) lattice but
obtain errors like that

Can not find forcefield for atom C27-22 with 2 bonds
Can not find forcefield for atom C28-23 with 3 bonds
Can not find forcefield for atom C4-24 with 3 bonds
Can not find forcefield for atom C15-25 with 3 bonds
Can not find forcefield for atom C1-26 with 3 bonds
Can not find forcefield for atom C39-27 with 3 bonds
Can not find forcefield for atom C41-28 with 3 bonds
Can not find forcefield for atom C30-29 with 3 bonds
Can not find forcefield for atom C2-30 with 2 bonds
Can not find forcefield for atom C5-31 with 2 bonds
Can not find forcefield for atom C8-32 with 3 bonds
Can not find forcefield for atom H22-33 with 0 bonds

So I've decided that the atom names is also relevant besides the
geometry which was correct in that case.

James