[gmx-users] gromacs on GPU

James Starlight jmsstarlight at gmail.com
Tue Jan 8 15:22:20 CET 2013

So could someone provide me more about gpu-accelerated MD implemented
in the 4.6 gromacs ? Does it require openMM (what version is supported
for that gromacs release ?) installed? By the way at present time I
force with the problem of compilation 4.1.1 openMM (i need to compile
openMM because of cuda-5.0 ). If someone have done it (openMM 4.11
+cuda 5.0 + gromacs-4.5 for lattest geforces) please let me know.

James