[gmx-users] Minimization problem

Justin Lemkul jalemkul at vt.edu
Thu Jan 17 16:50:36 CET 2013

On 1/17/13 9:54 AM, Marcelo Depolo wrote:
> Well, Justin,
>

> I tried to generate the .tpr using single precision and I got the same
> warning. I also tried to use gmxcheck using the command line below:
>
> *$ gmxcheck -e prt_cg.edr -m cg.tex*
>
> Unfortunately, I got the same warning and no log file. What is a I/O issue?

You won't get a log file.  The -m flag is used only to print methods information
from the .tpr file and is not relevant here.  An I/O issue is an input/output
problem (i.e. reading/writing from/to the disk).  If it happens every time you
run the minimization, that doesn't sound like it's relevant.

Is this reproducible with 4.6beta3?

Research Scientist
Department of Biochemistry
Virginia Tech