[gmx-users] umbrella sampling on GPU with Gromacs 4.6

Justin Lemkul jalemkul at vt.edu
Mon Jul 8 18:47:27 CEST 2013

On 7/8/13 12:08 PM, Diana Fusco wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'd like to know if it is possible with Gromacs 4.6 to perform umbrella sampling
> using GPU with orientational restraints. If it is, can you give me a simple
> example of mdp file to see how it works?

As to whether or not it works, mdrun will complain very loudly if it won't :)  I
can't speak to orientation restraints, but you can get sample input files for
SMD and umbrella sampling from my tutorial at
http://www.bevanlab.biochem.vt.edu/Pages/Personal/justin/gmx-tutorials/umbrella/index.html.

Postdoctoral Associate

Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences
School of Pharmacy