[gmx-users] Re: Problem with Amber99SB-ILDN ff

Justin Lemkul jalemkul at vt.edu
Wed Jul 10 12:46:50 CEST 2013

On 7/9/13 5:34 PM, Melchor S. wrote:
> Sorry for the misunderstanding. I should had explained it better.
>
> I know that is a zwitterionic residue, I have run several simulations with
> the same PDB and with other forcefields. ACPYPE does not work, I tried it
> yesterday, but I have to check it. Antechamber I don't know, I have to try
> it.
>
> Also I will try to find other related parameters, but I was searching
> without succes. Could you suggest me something?

I've suggested everything I know, which is basically the general story for any
"new" molecule in a force field - look for existing parameters, and if they
don't exist, parameterize the molecule in a manner compatible with the parent
force field.

Postdoctoral Associate

Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences
School of Pharmacy