[gmx-users] Re: Interaction energy between specific residue in a set of residues

Collins Nganou nganoucollins at gmail.com
Wed Jul 31 22:25:56 CEST 2013

Hi Tomas,

I am sorry to come with this further problem of gromacs.

I would like to plot an interaction energy between DT without include DA.
But I do not know how to ask make g_energy read my index file. Furthermore,
I was interested of the distance between C5-C6 in adjacent DT. But I do not
know how to ask make_ndx to read C5-C6 in DT with looking for the DA.

Please If you can suggest me something it will be great for me.

I wish you a wonderful day.

Collins