[gmx-users] Vritual Sites and simulation time-step

James Starlight jmsstarlight at gmail.com
Mon Jun 3 14:03:35 CEST 2013

Mark,

I've performed 50 ns simulation of water-soluble protein with and without
VS. As the consequence I've observed similar behavior of both systems in
case of secondfary structure conservation as well as overal degree of
conformational dynamics. Also I didnt observed any fluctuation in energy
and temperature (using SD as the thermostat and 2ps coupling).  Is there
any other Gromacs build-in tools on what I should paid more attention
during investigation stability of the system with VS ?

James