R: Re: [gmx-users] range angle calculated by g_sgangle

battistia at libero.it battistia at libero.it
Wed May 15 09:50:31 CEST 2013

Dear Justin,

thanks a lot for your reply that solve completely my problem.

I would like signal that in the manual of g_sgangle there is no enough
information about the three columns of the file sg_angle.xvg; furthermore the
axis label into the file sg_angle.xvg is wrong.
I suppose that this information will be useful for other users.

Thank you!

Anna

users"<gmx-users at gromacs.org>