[gmx-users] Error with tabulated potential and tip4p water model

Mark Abraham mark.j.abraham at gmail.com
Tue Aug 5 16:38:08 CEST 2014

Generating a sane starting structure is not really in GROMACS problem
space. You should take steps to ensure atoms are not closer to each other
than is physically reasonable, and probably start with the coordinates of
each molecule whole with respect to PBC. Start with a single polymer
solvated, then perhaps use genconf to add complexity.

Mark