[gmx-users] AVX vs AVX2

Bin Liu fdusuperstring at gmail.com
Wed Aug 13 17:33:57 CEST 2014

Dear Szilard,

I am very looking forward to the feature that using multiple GPUs without
domain-decomposition. When you say "the next version", what exactly did you
mean? GROMACS 5.1 or even later? It should be a tremendous beneficial
feature if 2 GPUs' scaling is reasonable, as the middle range GTX cards are
considerably cheaper than one high end card with the same number of CUDA
cores. Thanks.

Regards,

Bin