[gmx-users] gromacs.org_gmx-users Digest, Vol 117, Issue 47

abhijit Kayal abhijitchemiitd at gmail.com
Fri Jan 17 09:45:44 CET 2014

doing normal mode analysis in gromacs the starting geometry should be
properly energy minimized. For that you can run in double precision and in
nma.mdp file emtol should be very less. may be 1 or 0.01. when you are
getting eigenfrequency exactly first six eigenfrequency shoul be zero.

Abhijit kayal
Research Scholar
Theoretical Chemistry
IIT Kanpur