[gmx-users] future of shell completions in GROMACS

ms devicerandom at gmail.com
Tue Jan 21 10:54:56 CET 2014

On 1/20/14 3:01 PM, Mark Abraham wrote:

> Do you use this feature?
> Do you use this feature with a shell other than bash?
This feature is not essential to me but it is for sure handy, I use it,
and I'd appreciate if it was supported. I also work on some clusters
with zsh, so support for non-bash shells would be nice.

> Do you use this feature with a shell other than bash and are willing to put
> some work into GROMACS to keep it working after 5.0?
I don't think I have the necessary competence to do that, unfortunately
- I honestly do not even know how it works! :(

massimo