[gmx-users] topolbuild

marzieh dehghan dehghanmarzieh at gmail.com
Fri Jun 20 20:58:40 CEST 2014

Hi

I used topolbuild to create topology file for glycated insulin, but there
are several dihedral parameters which are empty in output file. in order to
complete output file, several servers were used such as ATB, vienna, ....
unfortunately none of them couldn't help me.

I would like to know how can I solve this problem to generate a complete
topology file.

thanks in advances

best wishes

--

*Marzieh DehghanPhD Candidate of BiochemistryInstitute of biochemistry and
Biophysics (IBB)University of Tehran, Tehran- Iran.*