[gmx-users] How to create a new lipid molecule topology if I have .pdb file for a molecule?

Todor Antonijevic t_antoni at uncg.edu
Sat May 24 23:34:45 CEST 2014

Hi,

I am relatively new user of Gromacs and I struggle for last few weeks to
create a topology file for a new lipid molecule. I would appreciate any
help on this matter. In more detail, how one creates a topology file for
Charmm36, slipid, GAFF and Berger force field just knowing .pdb file for
that molecule, and is there any useful tutorial or paper that discuss this
matter?

Thank you,

Anton