[gmx-users] Installing GROMACS 4.6.7 on Intel Cluster

Agnivo Gosai agnivogromacs14 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 7 23:00:34 CET 2014

Dear Users

1 . I am not sure as to how to set the full path in the cmake command line.
Do I need to use the export command to set the path ?

An example will be of great help. I am also searching the web but can not
find a satisfactory answer.

As highlighted in my step 5 ( trailing mail ) , I think install_prefix will
install the gromacs version in the specified directory or am I wrong ?

2. Yes , I understand it after reading the instructions. I think mdrun will
pick up MPI threading automatically.

I have also installed FFTW 3.0 in a local folder , how do I set its path in
the cmake command line and I also have gcc in the root folder , along with
icc.

Pardon my ignorance as I think these are very basic questions related to
the linux architecture.