[gmx-users] I: How to rolled up a polymer chain

Johnny Lu johnny.lu128 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 22 15:44:59 CEST 2014

Hi. I noticed mis-spellings in manual of another MD software that persisted
throughout its versions.

Googling for "polyethylene simulation" gave this article as first result:
http://arxiv.org/pdf/1401.4295v1.pdf, which use lammps.
I'm not sure about the availability, accuracy, and computation cost of the
force field that they talk about.

Personally, I guess simulation is like a film or drama. Using the right
setup and looking from the correct angle (like from the front of the stage)
give reasonable results.
Using the wrong setup, or looking from the wrong direction (like from the
side-way of the stage) can give wrong result.