[gmx-users] Membrane protein insertion/orientation methods

Catarina A. Carvalheda dos Santos c.a.c.dossantos at dundee.ac.uk
Fri Aug 21 11:32:00 CEST 2015

Hi there,

Lambada + InflateGRO2 is a good combination.

As for which method is the best one is difficult to say. If you read the
articles you will have a nice idea of the pros and cons of each method and
then you can decide by yourself. The only thing I can say is that after
reading them all I went for the aforementioned combination ;)

Cheers,