[gmx-users] Methanol geometry parameters

Peter Stern peter.stern at weizmann.ac.il
Fri Dec 4 14:01:09 CET 2015

And there are no bond angles in methanol aside from the ones involving hydrogen atoms and these are added automatically by pdb2gmx.
As I already wrote, and Justin pointed out, the only geometric information that you need is the C-O bond length, which is given in the force field Ito file.  For water there are no coordinates, just the single O atom.  Again, H's are added.

Sent from my iPhone