[gmx-users] Justin biphasic tutorial with controlled adsoption of protein

James Lord jjamesgreen110 at gmail.com
Sun May 3 15:07:19 CEST 2015

Hi Justin,
Thanks for the info, your assumption re long axis of the box is correct
(z), here is the .gro file I have for one the oil (decane)-protein (the
protein is in the middle part of the free space above the oil surface). Is
that what you were talking about? I went through manual and could not get
what to do for position restrains, appreciate if you can elaborate further
on it? Thanks for your final point re solvent/ions separate coupling.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0YMTXH1gmQsYmQzRXUtN1ZENmc/view?usp=sharing
Cheers
James