[gmx-users] topology of ligand contains boron

André Farias de Moura moura at ufscar.br
Mon Nov 30 14:06:54 CET 2015

It is not polite to ask again after just a few hours, since we are here
doing this for free (you cannot push people into answering your questions,
after all they are yours, not ours).

If you have chosen to work with an exotic molecule with missing parameters
of any kind, it is you job to fill the gaps in your topology file, there is
no such automatic tool doing that. You should start digging the literature,
either to find the missing parameters or to learn how to derive them.

On Mon, Nov 30, 2015 at 10:09 AM, subho_1997 at yahoo.com <subho_1997 at yahoo.com
> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Can someone please answer my question, about how to find forces on the
> atoms of the "frozen" molecule/group.
>
> Thanks
> Subn
>

> Sent from my HTC