[gmx-users] Accelerated MD in GROMACS

Mark Abraham mark.j.abraham at gmail.com
Tue Jul 5 15:42:15 CEST 2016

Hi,

Absolutely. It's merely a question of prioritising limited resources. For
example, one has to be able to answer "why should one use aMD rather than
AWH?" in order to consider implementing a new method. Then it has to impact
a bunch of people, or be immediately useful to the developer / their
colleagues, in order for someone to choose to pay for the work.

Mark