[gmx-users] Calculating Distance

Sanket Ghawali sanket.ghawali at gmail.com
Wed May 18 07:09:14 CEST 2016

Thank you Justin. I am sorry, I didn't make my query specific.

g_dist calculates distance between COMS of 2 groups with reference to time.
I want to monitor the change in the COM of the peptide with respect to the
initial position (COM) of the peptide at 0ns and not between COM of 2
different groups with reference to time.

Please help me with "how to fix the reference position for distance
calculation"

Greatly appreciate your help and do let me know if I need to explain the
query further

With regards,

Sanket.