[gmx-users] Carbon double bond in Gromos

Sotirios Dionysios I. Papadatos si.papadatos at edu.cut.ac.cy
Thu Oct 20 11:21:42 CEST 2016

For this I would suggest the following. From your structure remove any ligands and then run pdb2gmx. Open the parameter file and the original file with a visualization tool. Find a carbon from any aminoacid that has a double bond. Check for its name in the force field directory, there you will also find out its type and any other info you need. Trust me it's better to find it yourself.