[gmx-users] HELP:how could the simulation restarted from md*_prev.cpt rather than the md*.cpt

张慧玲 hl.zhang at siat.ac.cn
Thu Oct 27 05:06:03 CEST 2016

Hi,
    I have 17 replicas for a simulation, and Gromacs outputs two cpt files for each replica: md*_prev.cpt and md*.cpt
    I know I can restart the simulation from checkpoint using the command "mpirun -np 17 mdrun-deffnm md -multi 17 -noddcheck -replex 50000 -nsteps 100000000 -cpi md", but how could I restart the simulatio from md*_prev.cpt rather than the md*.cpt?
    Thanks a lot for your help.

Hui