[gmx-users] Pbc

farial tavakoli farial.tavakoli at ymail.com
Wed Aug 16 22:25:03 CEST 2017

 blockquote, div.yahoo_quoted { margin-left: 0 !important; border-left:1px #715FFA solid !important; padding-left:1ex !important; background-color:white !important; }  Dear gromacs users
I need to visualize my md_0_1.tpr , so i issued  trjconv -s md_0_1.tpr -f md_0_1.xtc -o xxx.pdb -pbc nojump -dt 10to remove the jumps over the boundaries and make a continuous trajectoryPBCBut when i visualized my complex by pymol, the protein appeared broken . Would you please help me to solve it?
BestFarial

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone