[gmx-users] Spherical Water Droplet

Alex nedomacho at gmail.com
Thu Jun 15 04:53:22 CEST 2017

This is may be a tough one. Solvate your protein in a box of appropriate
size, reinsert the structure in a considerably larger box, keep pbc and
pme, no barostat (nvt). The droplet should form on its own, assuming the
protein wets properly. You must allow for liquid-gas equilibrium,
because part of the droplet will evaporate.

Alex