[gmx-users] Problems install GROMACS 2016.3 on Ubuntu 17.04

Steffen Graether graether at uoguelph.ca
Wed May 24 12:11:35 CEST 2017

Hi Vytautas,

I should have mentioned that I had deleted the ‘build’ directory and tried the cmake command again, but I received the same error.

I had installed a large number of different compilers (clang-3.8, clang-4.0, gcc-5) to get my CUDA installation to work but thought I had removed them all afterwards (just ran apt-get remove again to delete clang-4.0). Still getting the same error.

Regards,
Steffen