[gmx-users] Surface Energy calculation of polymeric materials

Maria Luisa ml.perrotta at itm.cnr.it
Fri Dec 21 11:14:07 CET 2018

Dear users,
I did simulations with Gromacs on different polymeric materials in contact
with salt solutions of NaCl.
In particular I performed crystallization tests and now I'd like to find
an energy parameter that could justify different behavior of systems
studied in nucleation time and also in crystallization growth.
What kind of calculation or command do you suggest to me? In particular
I'd like to individuate an energy factor of polymeric surfaces, that
implied changes in simulations.

Maria Luisa

Maria Luisa Perrotta
Ph.D Student, CNR-ITM