[gmx-users] Detail of MSD Calculation Method

behnam ghalami ghalamichoobar at gmail.com
Sun Jul 1 16:28:18 CEST 2018

 Dear Gromacs Users

I would like to compute diffusion coefficient using Homemade code by below
equation;
However my obtained results differ from that of gmx msd and there is 5
percent difference of msdanalyzer package which I found it in internet.
Where I can find a comprehensive detail about numerical procedure employed
in Gromacs. Any information you can provide me would be greatly appreciated.

Regards

Virus-free.
<#m_7264784807910555889_DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>